The Journey
旅程
One day you finally knew
有一天你终于知道
what you had to do, and began,
你必须要做的是什么,并且开始,
though the voices around you
尽管在你周围的声音
kept shouting
仍在不断叫嚣着
their bad advice—
他们那糟糕的建议——
though the whole house
尽管整个屋子
began to tremble
都开始颤栗
and you felt the old tug
而你感受到那古老的拖拽
at your ankles.
在你的脚踝。
“Mend my life!”
“修补我的生活!”
each voice cried.
每个声音都如此哭喊着。
But you didn’t stop.
然而你没有停留。
You knew what you had to do,
你知道你必须要做些什么,
though the wind pried
哪怕寒风
with its stiff fingers
用它僵硬的手指
at the very foundations,
戳着你的根基,
though their melancholy
哪怕它们的忧愁
was terrible.
是如此可怕。
It was already late
已经够晚了,
enough, and a wild night,
狂野的夜,
and the road full of fallen
路上落满了
branches and stones.
断枝与砾石。
But little by little,
但一点一点地,
as you left their voices behind,
当你将他们的声音留在身后,
the stars began to burn
星光开始
through the sheets of clouds,
透过云层燃烧
and there was a new voice
有了一个新的声音,
which you slowly
你慢慢
recognized as your own,
意识到那是你自己的声音,
that kept you company
陪伴着你
as you strode deeper and deeper
在你越来越深地
into the world,
大步迈进这个世界的同时,
determined to do
决意要做
the only thing you could do—
你所能做的唯一一件事——
determined to save
决意去拯救
the only life you could save.
你所能拯救的唯一的生命。
作者:Mary Oliver
译者:钟谷兰
(转载请注明作者及译者,发表请先重复译者本人同意,译者保留所有知识产权。)


透是智慧,淡是境界
这是wordpress?一个小小的测试
Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all important infos. I would like to look more posts like this .
I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented to your post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for newbies. May just you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.
Typically is Would be that desktop you desire on sale till Friday, nevertheless you’re $100 brief – not to mention payday typically is Tuesday?
I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my site